Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Good Place To Start....

So, an amazing friend, who shall remain nameless, inspired me to start this blog. I am not really sure what I hope to achieve, but I imagine this will be fun. I guess over the course of time you will see my challenges, success stories, and random things I find interesting.


My name is Cari and I am 21. I work full time @ Geico. I am single and enjoying the freedom. I have been spending my time figuring out what I want in life. It is an everyday challenge I continue to work on. I have figured out a few things: before I leave Mommy and Daddy's house again, I want to save a nice cushion of money. Then I my goal is to live ONE YEAR at least by myself. I want to know that I can depend on myself.


Right now one of the biggest things I am working on is getting into shape.. I started The South Beach Diet last Sunday(6 lbs down so far), but I am looking for some ideas on workout routines. If you have any suggestions let me know.



Some things I am looking forward to this year:
Turning 22
Getting off certification in July(work)
Going back to school for a degree in business(hopefully in August)
My baby bother is marrying one of my closest friends in October

No comments:

Post a Comment