Saturday, April 9, 2011

ONLY FOWARD...

I think I needed to remind myself these today:

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.- Margaret Mitchell

There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end. We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime.


I had a rough morning, but I am about to start getting ready for some family fun to get my mind of the pain. I had actually been doing really well with this whole situation, but every past decision still has consequences a person may have to face. I have learned a valuable lesson and hope my choices have not set someone I do love and care about back from moving on. I also hope I can forgive myself and continue to move forward has well.

No comments:

Post a Comment